Voting

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One Thing Missing

I am so excited, stressed, anxious, nervous, happy and any other emotion you can think of about Thanksgiving on Thursday.  Thanksgiving has always been a favorite holiday of my family, including my dad.  Thanksgiving was always his favorite holiday, he LOVED my moms cooking.  After cooking ALL day,  every year she would say "I think next year we will just go out to eat".  My dad was always quick to say "oh no I don't think so".  He loved Thanksgiving.  So that's why it's not only the most special holiday to me but at the same time the hardest. I know that if you have lost a family member, no matter if it's been months or years you understand that emptiness on those certain days.  So again this year there is one thing missing...


I LOVE YOU DADDY!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and your family as you celebrate Thanksgiving!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family as you have an empty place at the table. I am thankful for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete